Monday, September 11, 2017

It was evening when no one was around and I was casually speaking to my better half to know her concerns. I learned that she being alone in the house whole day has been thinking whatever to her mind. I felt that she feel deeply bored and may be taken out. I also felt that she has been instigated by some one. Somone has instigated her thoughts, her emotions her deep negative side. May be by casually inquiring the negatives has surfaced.

Due to which, she kind of argues what is spiritual.. Why am I different. Based on her conversation I understand that she does not love me. May be she is forced to stay with me. No other option to go.
While, I don't feel bad.. It's quite negative in her emotions and she can go even bad. I hope she recovers from this negativity. I pray to God with all my heart that she recovers.

It was fantastic.. My experience in spiritually. I feel awesome because I came out of xx


No comments:

Post a Comment