Thursday, March 2, 2017

Why some relationship has quarrel or argument?



I personally have undergone such situations and like to help explain this issue.

1.      One person is trying to dominate other in an implicit manner. For example, one partner may be interested in swimming and jogging and like to being physically fit, while the other partner is lazy. So the lazy partner would expect the active one who wakes up early to perform the family routine tasks. Alternatively, in my case, my wife does not like Yoga or meditation for some strange reason. Not only she despises but also she is irate whenever I speak to her about the topic and even worse if I am going for a week or 10 days’ course. She feels that I am wasting my time and do not reap benefit. I understand but what really bothers is she is quite impatient to listen to me to understand my mindset and my aspirations are. In long run, such relationships tend to be fragile the reason being one partner is trying to influence the decision or mindset of other implicitly and on long run this may create discomfort to other

2.      Emotions are expressed candidly. I would rather say bluntly. This is often in the early stages of relationship may be in the first year of the relationship. The reason being one person may not really understand the other and often require sugar coated expressions. When the partner expresses feelings candidly, other may not have expected and inside would be something absolutely different from outside.

3.      Partner does not understand the aspirations of the other. As everyone knows each of us are unique. So aspirations of one partner would be sometimes totally different from that other. Although one need not pursue the aspirations of other. At least, you need not motivate.

As a partner, you should not only like him/her as a person but also their likes, dislikes and their emotions. Then the relationship would be a very healthy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment